THE BEST TREATMENTS FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
Premature Ejaculation or PE is a condition that affects men all over the world. Many men are confronted with issues around sexual performance or sexual dysfunction, and premature ejaculation may affect up to one in three men according to the Mayo Clinic’s research.
6 REASONS TO COME TO ADVANCED
SYMPTOMS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
Most experts agree that ejaculation that occurs within one minute of sexual penetration is considered premature. This is accompanied by an inability to control one’s climax and feelings of frustration or disappointment with one’s sexual performance
CAUSES OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
Premature ejaculation can be caused by one or more physical or psychological factors. Physically speaking, the biological causes of PE include:
1. Infection in the urethra or prostate
2. Abnormal hormone levels
3. Abnormal levels of neurotransmitters
Psychological and relational issues that contribute to PE include:
2. Relationship issues
3. Previous trauma or abuse
TREATMENTS FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
Depending on the causes associated with PE, your doctor may recommend one or more types of treatment to address the problem. There are behavioral psychology options as well as medications and techniques that all may be used to improve sexual stamina and help overcome PE. These include:
1. Counseling – A therapist may make recommendations about communication with your partner as well as helping with strategies to overcome performance anxiety or directing your attention
2. Pelvic floor exercises – These kegel exercises can be done while sitting and can help to control the onset of orgasm with time
3. Pause Squeeze Technique – During sex, it can be helpful to stop during penetration and gently squeeze the glans (head) of the penis for several seconds in order to control the urge toward premature ejaculation.
4. Topical anesthetics and condoms – There are certain products available that help reduce sensitivity in the penis which can prolong the duration of intercourse.
5. Medications – SSRIs- in men, SSRIs may delay orgasm during sexual activity. Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors- these drugs like Sildenafil (Viagra) may help aid in male performance and improve sexual stamina.
3 STEP JOURNEY TO SUCCESS
Our goal is to provide you personalized and innovative health care. We are professional, discreet, and empathetic. Our first visit in our clean, modern offices is to establish a relationship and understand your treatment goals. Meet us online or in person.
Urine is sent for urine culture to look bacteria. Imaging of the kidneys and bladder is performed via ultrasound.
You are sedated through an IV in our surgery center. Our proprietary algorithm is performed to clean your kidney and improve your symptoms. The procedure typically takes 30 minutes and you are sent home the same day.
PREMATURE EJACULATION UROLOGISTS OF ATLANTA
Even though this is a common problem, men still shy away from talking about the condition. Nevertheless, tremendous strides have been made to treat it more effectively. These efforts have opened the door for men who would have had to forgo this part of their lives to experience life like their unaffected peers. If you have premature ejaculation, you may have tried researching “premature ejaculation treatment near me.” Visit a men’s health clinic and speak with an experienced urologist to find out what types of treatments are available. No matter how embarrassed you may feel, Advanced Urology’s team is specially trained to encourage patients and help them open up about their condition in a judgment-free zone. You will be amazed at how comfortable and relaxed you feel after only a few minutes of speaking to one of these knowledgeable, supportive urologists in our welcoming environment.
ADVANCED TECHNIQUES: BETTER OUTCOMES AND LESS SIDE EFFECTS
Advanced technology provides the best outcomes with minimal side effects. We utilize Advanced technology with 3D geospatial mapping to precisely treat BPH. This targeted millimeter accuracy improves outcomes and minimizes side effects such as sexual and urinary dysfunction. Our goal is to fix BPH with the least side effects and the best quality of life outcome.
We have ultramodern purpose built facilities to provide all your care. You will have access to multiple fellowship trained urologic oncologists at Advanced with training from the best programs such as Baylor, Memorial Sloan Kettering, and University of Southern California. We have all the expertise in house to help you.