THE BEST TREATMENTS FOR TESTICULAR CANCER
FIGHT CANCER WITH THE BEST TEAM, AMAZING TECHNOLOGY, AND GREAT OUTCOMES. Our treatments have incredible precision and pinpoint accuracy that results in minimal side effects and most importantly, the highest cancer free rates. Most treatments are done as an outpatient in our state of the art surgery centers with the best outcomes.
DON’T STRUGGLE WITH TRADITIONAL UROLOGISTS
Nearly 10,000 men in the US are diagnosed with testicular cancer each year.
Testicular cancer can present as a painless testicular lump. These lumps should be evaluated by a urologist as soon as possible.
Testicular cancer is best treated with surgery in the majority of cases.
At Advanced we are with you every step of the way from diagnosis, to treatment, fertility preservation and beyond.
GOALS OF TESTICULAR CANCER TREATMENT
CANCER FREE SURVIVAL
The most important goal of testicular cancer treatment is living a great life, cancer free.
The second goal of treatment is to preserve fertility
Overall, we want you to have the best possible outcome with the least side effects.
ADVANCED TREATMENT OPTIONS
ADVANCED TREATMENT OPTIONS
1. Comprehensive Treatments – Close monitoring with scheduled imaging, potential medications, help with maintaining fertility
2. Advanced Radical Orchiectomy – This is most often the best option to remove the cancer. We have the best robotic and open surgeons in the Southeast.
3. Metastatic Testicular Cancer – We specialize in managing metastatic testicular cancer with a team of select doctors to help coordinate everything from chemotherapy to surgery or even radiation when indicated.
4. Open Retroperioneal Lymph Node Dissection – Our highly skilled oncologists routinely perform comprehensive lymph node dissections for metastatic testicular cancer
5. Robotic Retroperioneal Lymph Node Dissection (RPLND) – In select cases our best in class robotic oncologists can perform RPLNDs using the DaVinci Robot that allows for faster recovery.
ADVANCED TECHNIQUES: BETTER OUTCOMES AND LESS SIDE EFFECTS
At Advanced, we are here to evaluate and treat any scrotal masses in a timely manner to alleviate any stress and worry you may have. We have on site ultrasounds to diagnose with in house laboratory for further blood evaluation. If testicular cancer is suspected timely surgery is key for successful cure. We will discuss your goals of care, such as desire for sperm banking and testicular prosthesis all done by urolological cancer specialists.
3 STEP JOURNEY TO SUCCESS
Our goal is to provide you personalized, innovative health care. We are professional, discreet, and empathetic. You will meet our urologic oncologists in our clean and modern offices or as part of a telehealth appointment. We want to establish a relationship with you and understand your treatment goals.
Your records are thoroughly reviewed to ensure that all data supports the need for treatment. Communication is made with you, your referring physician and family members if desired. In discussion with you, we come up with your personalized plan of care that is goal-oriented and treats your urological disease.
Our Advanced physicians utilize the state-of-the-art techniques to help treat your underlying urologic condition. Some of these procedures can even be done same day in our high end surgery centers. We can minimize your post operative pain and get you a fast recovery to your daily life.
ADVANCED UROLOGY CANCER RESOURCES
We have ultramodern purpose built facilities to provide all your care. You will have access to multiple fellowship trained urologic oncologists at Advanced with training from the best programs such as Baylor, Memorial Sloan Kettering, and University of Southern California. We have all the expertise in house to help you.