THE BEST TREATMENTS FOR PROSTATE CANCER
FIGHT CANCER WITH THE BEST TEAM, AMAZING TECHNOLOGY, AND GREAT OUTCOMES. Our treatments have incredible precision and pinpoint accuracy that results in minimal sexual and urinary side effects. Most treatments are done as an outpatient in our state of the art surgery centers with the best outcomes. See the best.
DON’T STRUGGLE WITH TRADITIONAL OPTIONS
Radiation seems to be an easy choice initially, but it has tremendous side effects in future years including bladder cancer, rectal cancer, radiation burns to the bladder and rectum, and urethral stricture disease. Proton therapy is another form of radiation and there is little to no long term data supporting its supposed superiority over traditional radiation. We have targeted and precise therapies for localized prostate cancer with great results and minimal risk of sexual and urinary dysfunction. These options are tried, true, and proven.
6 REASONS TO COME TO ADVANCED
GOALS OF PROSTATE CANCER TREATMENT
1. Cancer Free Survival – The most important goal of prostate cancer treatment is living a a great life, cancer free.
2. Preserve Urinary Incontinence – The second goal of treatment is to preserve urinary control so there is no long term leakage of urine.
3. Preserve Erections – The third goal is to ensure you have erections that are satisfactory for a great sex life.
4. Great Outcomes – Overall, we want you to have the best possible outcome with the least side effects.
ADVANCED TREATMENT OPTIONS
1. Active Surveillance – Close surveillance of a slow growing prostate cancer. Biopsy performed annually with our exclusive high resolution microultrasound.
2. Focal Ablation – Precisely kill prostate cancer. Instead of treating the entire prostate gland, focal ablation targets the prostate lesion only with minimal damage to surrounding tissues.
3. High Intensity Focused Ultrasound – Targeted ablation of half or whole prostate gland. Ultrasound energy precisely kills prostate cancer cells with minimal damage to surrounding tissues.
4. Advanced Robotic Surgery – Advanced surgery provides the optimal solution for entire prostate gland removal and lymph node removal. We have the best robotic surgeons in the Southeast.
ADVANTAGES OF ADVANCED PROSTATE CANCER TREATMENTS
1. Lower risk of sexual and urinary dysfunction
2. Safe and effective
3. Long term solution
5. Little to no pain
3 STEP JOURNEY TO SUCCESS
Our goal is to provide you personalized and innovative health care. We are professional, discreet, and empathetic. Our first visit in our clean, modern offices is to establish a relationship and understand your treatment goals. Meet us online or in person.
Your records are thoroughly reviewed to ensure that all data supports the need for treatment. Communication is made with your referring physician and family members.
You are given general anesthesia in our surgery center. Advanced techniques are performed and your cancer is precisely targeted. The procedure typically takes 3 to 4 hours and you are sent home the same day. Your catheter is removed after 1 week.
We have ultramodern purpose built facilities to provide all your care. You will have access to multiple fellowship trained urologic oncologists at Advanced with training from the best programs such as Baylor, Memorial Sloan Kettering, and University of Southern California. We have all the expertise in house to help you.